Yellow Shipping Mailers
Finally! Our yellow shipping mailers have arrived! This is our latest certified Home-Compostable HEROPACK.
It looks and feels like plastic, but it's not. Not even close. It is a 100% home-compostable shipping mailer and is made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely compostable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 90 days. At home, it may take up to 120 days.
- Small HEROPACK logo in black on the front
- Double adhesive strip so your customers can re-use the bag
- Premium matte finish to differentiate our compostable mailers from glossy plastic mailers.
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Waterproof to keep shipments safe from rain.
- Medium Transparency*
- Dimensions of the mailer now mentioned on the back for ease of re-ordering.
- Our compostable mailers are tough and durable.
Want to know how to home-compost? Check out this article!
- Australia: Home Compostable (AS5810) and Commercially Compostable (AS4736)
- International: Home Compostable (EN13432) and Commercially Compostable (EN13432)
* The translucency of the HEROPACK material is due to the nature of the renewable ingredients used. There are strict rules to be in compliance with the Australian home-compostable certification, and this is the most important factor for us. If you are looking for 0% transparency, we recommend our black compostable mailers.
Please note: If you're shipping any products which have sharp corners or edges (such as shoe boxes), it's best to trial a couple of shipments with our mailers to ensure everything performs as expected. In order to remain certified home-compostable, our mailers can't be too thick like evil plastic mailers, so sharp corners could sometimes cause damage. Other than that, HEROPACK mailers have a high weight load rating and can withstand all the hard knocks during the shipping process.
Product shelf life: as our compostable mailers are made using renewable ingredients, they have a shelf life of approximately 9-12 months when kept in cool and dry conditions, out of direct sunlight. This should be considered when ordering mailers in bulk. We recommend ordering for a 3-6 month period of shipments.
Hero Packaging's HEROPACK yellow shipping bags are both high-quality and eco-friendly. They're 100% compostable and made of 70-80% PBAT (compostable co-polymer) and 20-30% PLA (cornstarch). These materials are what make the mailers so durable, while also ensuring that they'll break down within 90-120 days.
Why Choose Hero Packaging Mailers?
Hero Packaging Mailers help you to make a good impression with your customers. Unlike cheap, glossy, plastic mailers, Hero Packaging mailers have a premium matte ﬁnish. Their overall design is attractive yet subtle, with only a small, grey HEROPACK logo printed against the solid yellow backdrop.
Worried you'll be shipping your products during harsh Australian weather? Hero Packaging Mailers are totally waterproof, keeping your shipments safe from the rain. You can also apply your own shipping labels or write on them directly to ensure they get where you need them to go!
Choose the Perfect Size for Your Product
Our yellow shipping mailers come in 5 sizes, all of which are similar to the sizes used by Australia Post. This includes the small (19cmx26cm), the small-medium (22cmx34cm), and the large 3kg (36cmx48cm). We currently oﬀer packs in quantities of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000. To order in larger quantities and gain more customisation options, we recommend using our custom compostable mailers form.
Unsure which size or colour to choose? If you'd like to try out our diﬀerent mailers before purchasing one of our larger packs, you're welcome to order our HEROPACK sampler. The sampler contains 1 mailer of each colour and size, giving you the variety you need to determine which mailer suits your product best.
Order Your Yellow Postage Bags Today
If you're interested in ordering your own pack of yellow mailers or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or by using our online contact form.