Business Development Coordinator
Australia’s favourite sustainable packaging company, Hero Packaging, is on the hunt for a Business Development Coordinator. As we continue to grow really fast, we require the expertise of a Business Development superstar.
You will be responsible for the ongoing relationship management of new and old customers who require custom packaging.
- Responding to custom packaging enquiries, by providing pricing and relevant information
- Nurturing customers in the pipeline
- Reaching out to potential customers
- Managing the online relationships of our small to large customers
- The job is currently a home-based job, with the view to work from our office in the future
- 10-20 hours per week
Have related work experience and post tertiary qualifications. We would love you to have:
- Strong organisational skills (digitally)
- Amazing attention to detail
- A love of managing relationships, by picking up the phone or emailing customers and helping them with their questions
- Skills in One Drive, Canva, and Excel
Is this you?
Amazing! Make sure to apply.
Please send your ONE PAGE CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Business Development Coordinator.
Please also keep your cover letter to one page.
Please also include the following:
- Tell us the various ways of how you would go about finding 20 new potential customers for Hero Packaging
- Create a mock invoice for a customer for 100 Small/Medium of our black HEROPACKs using information on our website
Applications close 10 September 2020.
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, colour, national origin, age, gender, disability, or marital status. We will make reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.
You must have the right to work in Australia.