Pink Shipping Mailers
NEW 2020 DESIGN! This is our latest certified Home-Compostable HEROPACK shipping mailer in Pink.
Please note that some mailers on this page are on pre-order. Please ensure you read through our pre-order information here.
It looks and feels like plastic, but it's not. Not even close. It is a 100% home-compostable shipping mailer and is made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely compostable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 90 days. At home, it may take up to 120 days.
- Small HEROPACK logo in grey on the front
Double adhesive strip so your customers can re-use the bag
- Premium matte finish to differentiate our compostable mailers from glossy plastic mailers.
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Waterproof to keep shipments safe from rain.
- Medium Transparency*
- Dimensions of the mailer now mentioned on the back for ease of re-ordering.
- Our compostable mailers are tough and durable
Want to know how to home-compost? Check out this article!
- Australia: Home Compostable (AS5810) and Commercially Compostable (AS4736)
- International: Home Compostable (EN13432) and Commercially Compostable (EN13432)
* The translucency of the HEROPACK material is due to the nature of the renewable ingredients used. There are strict rules to be in compliance with the Australian home-compostable certification, and this is the most important factor for us. If you are looking for no transparency, we recommend our black compostable mailers.
Please note: If you're shipping any products which have sharp corners or edges (such as shoe boxes), it's best to trial a couple of shipments with our mailers to ensure everything performs as expected. In order to remain certified home-compostable, our mailers can't be too thick like evil plastic mailers, so sharp corners could sometimes cause damage. Other than that, HEROPACK mailers have a high weight load rating and can withstand all the hard knocks during the shipping process.
Product shelf life: as our compostable mailers are made using renewable ingredients, they have a shelf life of approximately 9-12 months when kept in cool and dry conditions, out of direct sunlight. This should be considered when ordering mailers in bulk. We recommend ordering for a 3-6 month period of shipments.