Teal Shipping Mailers
Finally! Our teal shipping mailers have arrived! This is our latest certified Home-Compostable HEROPACK.
The teal colour is a mix between green and blue.
It looks and feels like plastic, but it's not. Not even close. It is a 100% home-compostable shipping mailer and is made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely compostable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 90 days. At home, it may take up to 120 days.
- Small HEROPACK logo in grey/white on the front
- Double adhesive strip so your customers can re-use the bag
- Premium matte finish to differentiate our compostable mailers from glossy plastic mailers.
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Waterproof to keep shipments safe from rain.
- Low to Medium Transparency*
- Dimensions of the mailer now mentioned on the back for ease of re-ordering.
- Our compostable mailers are tough and durable.
Want to know how to home-compost? Check out this article!
- Australia: Home Compostable (AS5810) and Commercially Compostable (AS4736)
- International: Home Compostable (EN13432) and Commercially Compostable (EN13432)
* The translucency of the HEROPACK material is due to the nature of the renewable ingredients used. There are strict rules to be in compliance with the Australian home-compostable certification, and this is the most important factor for us. If you are looking for 0% transparency, we recommend our black compostable mailers.
Please note: If you're shipping any products which have sharp corners or edges (such as shoe boxes), it's best to trial a couple of shipments with our mailers to ensure everything performs as expected. In order to remain certified home-compostable, our mailers can't be too thick like evil plastic mailers, so sharp corners could sometimes cause damage. Other than that, HEROPACK mailers have a high weight load rating and can withstand all the hard knocks during the shipping process.
Product shelf life: as our compostable mailers are made using renewable ingredients, they have a shelf life of approximately 9-12 months when kept in cool and dry conditions, out of direct sunlight. This should be considered when ordering mailers in bulk. We recommend ordering for a 3-6 month period of shipments.
Hero Packaging's HEROPACK teal shipping bags are an innovative, environment-friendly alternative to traditional mailers. The reason? Despite looking and feeling like plastic, they're 100% home-compostable and break down within just 90-120 days. These features alone distinguish them from the dull, wasteful plastic mailers that end up in landﬁlls across Australia.
What Sets Hero Packaging Mailers Apart
The quality of these teal postage bags can't be beaten. They're waterproof, tough, and outﬁtted with a double adhesive strip that allows them to be reused over and over again. The durability of these mailers comes from their quality materials: a blend of 70-80% PBAT (compostable co-polymer) and 20-30% PLA (cornstarch).
They're also gorgeous to look at and sure to leave a positive impression. Their deep teal colour is a mix between green and blue, and each matte bag is styled with a subtle, grey HEROPACK logo on the front.
Customise the Size and Quantity of Your Order
We oﬀer our teal shipping mailers in 5 diﬀerent sizes, all of which are similar to the dimensions used by Australia Post. These include the small (19cmx26cm), the medium 1kg (26.5cmx38cm), and our extra- large 5kg mailers (55cmx55cm). For your convenience, and to get the best value, you can order in quantities of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, and 1000. With this variety, you shouldn't have any trouble ﬁnding a mailer that ﬁts your product.
Can't choose between our multiple sizes? We understand if you'd like to see some samples before committing to a 25+ pack. That's why we oﬀer a HEROPACK sampler containing 1 mailer of each colour and size for a total of 15. This variety pack will help you determine which size and colour mailer is best suited to your product. If you'd like to order in bigger quantities, you're welcome to order your own custom mailers.
Have Any Questions About Our Teal Mailers?
If you have any other questions about our teal mailers or would like to place an order, please feel free to contact us. You can get in touch with our friendly team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by ﬁlling out our online contact form.