NEW 2020 DESIGN! This is our latest certified Home-Compostable HEROPACK shipping mailer in Black.
Please note that some mailers on this page are on pre-order. ALL BLACK PRE-ORDERS SHIP WEEK BEGINNING 2ND MARCH! If pre-order and regular stock is purchased together, the entire order will be on hold until the pre-order stock is available for shipping (we cannot partially fulfill orders). You will receive a shipping tracking notification as soon as your order has been dispatched. If you have any questions, please message us for assistance.
It looks and feels a hellavalot like plastic, but it's not. Not even close. It is a 100% home-compostable shipping mailer and is made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely compostable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 90 days. At home, it may take up to 120 days.
- Small HEROPACK logo on the front (our Heroes can cover our branding with their own if needed).
- Double adhesive strips are currently a feature on our Small, Small-Medium and Large sizes!
- Premium matte finish to differentiate our compostable mailers from glossy plastic mailers.
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Waterproof to keep shipments safe from rain.
- Dimensions of the mailer now mentioned on the back for ease of re-ordering.
- Our compostable mailers are tough, durable and amazing!
- Australia: Home Compostable (AS5810) and Commercially Compostable (AS4736)
- International: Home Compostable (EN13432) and Commercially Compostable (EN13432)
Please note: If you're shipping any products which have sharp corners or edges (such as shoe boxes), it's best to trial a couple of shipments with our mailers to ensure everything performs as expected. In order to remain certified home-compostable, our mailers can't be too thick like evil plastic mailers, so sharp corners could sometimes cause damage. Other than that, HEROPACK mailers have a high weight load rating and can withstand all the hard knocks during the shipping process.