Pink Mailer Availability: some of our pink mailers are out of stock and will be back in stock by early December!
Why the wait? Currently, there is a global shortage of PLA (one of the main renewable substances of our mailers) and this means that there has been a significant delay in production. When we know the completion date, we will start pre-orders.
Need mailers urgently? Try our black mailers instead!
This is our classic Home Compostable HEROPACK shipping mailer in Pink.
It looks and feels a hellavalot like plastic, but it's not. Not even close. It is a 100% biodegradable, home-compostable shipping mailer and is made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely biodegradable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 90 days. At home, it may take up to 120 days.
- Small HEROPACK logo on the front
- Premium matte finish to differentiate our compostable mailers from glossy plastic mailers.
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Waterproof to keep shipments safe from rain.
- Light grey internal lining to prevent transparency*.
- Our compostable mailers are tough, durable and amazing!
- Australia: Home Compostable (AS5810) and Commercially Compostable (AS4736)
- International: Home Compostable (EN13432) and Commercially Compostable (EN13432)
*Please note: our X Large pink mailers do not have grey internal lining until Dec 2019.