NEW 2020 STOCK & NOW AVAILABLE IN 2 SIZES! This is our latest and most cushy addition to the Hero range. The HEROBUBBLE padded shipping mailer in white is made from the same materials as our classic shipping mailers.
It looks and feels a hellavalot like plastic, but it's not. Not even close. It is a 100% compostable padded shipping mailer and is made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely compostable) and 20-30% PLA (which is a fancy way of saying cornstarch).
In a commercial compostable environment, it will break-down within 120 days. At home, it may take up to 150 days. The padded mailers take longer to compost as they have a lot more material to break down compared to our classic mailers.
- Small HEROBUBBLE logo on the front (our Heroes can cover our branding with their own if needed).
- Sturdy bubble pattern to protect more fragile items from bumps and knocks during the shipping process.
- You can apply your existing shipping labels or write directly onto the mailer.
- Waterproof to keep shipments safe from rain.
- Dimensions of the mailer now mentioned on the back for ease of re-ordering.
- Our compostable padded mailers are tough, durable and amazing!
The material used in our HEROBUBBLE mailers is the same as our regular and certified home-compostable HEROPACK mailers. As the bubble mailers contain a higher amount of compstable material, they currently don't hold compostability certifications in their full form. However, each individual layer which makes up the full bubble mailer is below the necessary thickness for our certified mailers. This is why we recommend tearing the layers apart before home composting. We have also tested this composting method ourselves and found it to work very well.